Shenanigans, Misadventures, and Other Assorted Whatnots

S.M.O.A.W.

Google

Sunday, December 18, 2005

'tis lonely up here on my pedestal...

Need to think about updating this more often. Although, it's not read by many. No one's holding their breath waiting for my next rant and rave.

Had these lyrics running through my head all damn day. Thought I'd share them with you.

"Well, I''l go to college and I'll learn some big words and I'll talk real loud, goddamn right I'll be heard, you'll remember, the guy that said all those big words he must have learned in college. And it took a long time till I came clean with myself. I'd fallen clean outta love with my lover. I still love her. Love her more when she used to be sober and I was kinder." - Bankrupt on Selling by Modest Mouse

Indeed. I spent six years learning big words in college. Even though it's been the same amount of time, I still love her. Thanks for putting things into perspective Isaac Brock and co.

Those that know me can check out my Myspace page. Yes, I gave in. So, shut your mouth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home